PRAMOD J. NATHAN
(860) 265-1063 email@example.com
CONNECTICUT COLLEGE, New London, CT BA May 2006
Major: Computer Science
LULEċ UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY; Luleċ, Sweden Spring 2005
Exchange student, Department Of Electrical Engineering
BRANDEIS UNIVERSITY Waltham, MA Current Student
MA Computer Science (on hold due to medical reasons)
Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi, French (Basic)
· Evolving Sensor Morphology on a Legged Robot in Niche Environments: ISORA, World Automation Congress, Budapest. July 2006
· Co-Evolving Sensor Morphology and Control on a Simulated Legged Robot: IEEE International Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Robotics and Automation, Jacksonville, Florida, U.S.A. June 2007
Multilayer Neural Network with Back Propagation: Hardware Solution to learning XOR:
Consortium for Computing Sciences in Colleges, Northeastern Region. Spring 2005
· Brandeis University Computer Science Scholarship (Half Scholarship)
· Formula S.A.E. Eltek 2005 Team. Luleċ University Of Technology.
o IEE Award For Most Innovative Electronics,
o IEE Award for Best Website,
o Sir Henry Royce Memorial Foundation Award for Best Quality Engineered Car
· 1st Place 4th Annual LTU Mechatronics Race, Luleċ University Of Technology, Luleċ,
· KECK Science Grant, Computer Science (Summer 2004)
· KECK Science Grant, Physics (Summer 2003)
· Connecticut College Grant (2002-2006)
· Full Scholarship, Canadian School Of India 2001-02
· Half Scholarship, Canadian School Of India 2000-01
CONNECTICUT COLLEGE COMPUTER SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
Teaching Assistant (Fall 2003 - Winter 2004)
· Taught students basics of Java programming and I.D.E. usage; Guided students during laboratory sessions.
Researcher (Summer 2004, Fall 2004)
· Designed flexible sensor base and sensor modules for use in evolutionary sensor morphology.
Laboratory Assistant (Fall 2004)
· Designed drawing for laser cutter; tested and advised students on materials suitable for laser cutting.
Researcher (Winter 2004)
· Researched and designed hardware based Artificial Neural Network with flexible learning methods.
Researcher (Summer 2005 Spring 2006)
· Implemented simulation of hexapod robot, sensors, environments and robot behavior in Java.
· Designed and implemented representation of sensor morphology for evolution by genetic algorithms and appropriate testing situations.
CONNECTICUT COLLEGE PHYSICS DEPARTMENT
Researcher (Summer 2003, Fall 2003, Spring 2004)
· Used 1 million Volt Pellatron for PIXE material analysis using regression and integration techniques.
· Presented compiled data to Connecticut College Botany Department.
ROTH WRITING CENTER (2003 2006)
Tutor (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science)
· Teach students fundamentals of Mathematics, Physics or Computer Science
Luleċ University Of Technology, Luleċ, Sweden
Sirius Racing - Formula SAE Team Member (Spring 2005)
· Designed, implemented and tested (on ADAMS simulator) a fuzzy logic control system for a semi-active suspension system on the SIRIUS racecar for 2005.
· Presented controller to team members and interested motor vehicle companies.
Neural Networks Research (Spring 2005)
·Researched, implemented and tested Artificial Neural Fuzzy Inference Control System for a semi-active suspension system on the SIRIUS race car for 2005 in MATLAB for adaptability and stability.
· Student Advisory Board, Computer Science Department, President 2005-06
· ATLAS, International Students Club, Connecticut College, President 2003-04
· Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do 2002-Current
· Rock Climbing 2004-Current